Effective date: 31.10.2023
1. Information We Collect
1.1 Information provided by you:
We collect information you provide directly to us when you use our Services. The types of information we may collect include:
- Business Owners:
- Contact Information: Such as your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Business Information: Such as your business name, service offerings, pricing, and operational details.
- Payment Information: Such as your bank account number or credit card details for processing payments.
- Account Credentials: Such as your username and password which you set up to access our services.
- Customers of Business Owners:
- Contact Information: Such as name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Booking Information: Such as the date, time, location, and specifics of the services booked.
- Payment Information: Such as credit card details for processing payments.
- Notes and Instructions:
- Private Notes: Business owners may collect and store private notes regarding customers for internal use. These notes could include payment information, behavioral observations, or decisions based on past interactions. This information is strictly confined to the business owner’s access and is not shared with other parties unless required by law.
- Instructions for Cleaners: Business owners can also provide notes for cleaners which may include instructions or information provided by the customers, such as entry details to premises, cleaning checklist, or special requests. These instructions are shared with the cleaning personnel to ensure the service is performed according to the customer’s preferences.
1.2 Automatically collected information:
When you interact with our Services, we automatically collect certain information about your use of the services including:
- Usage Data: Such as the pages you viewed, the links you clicked on, and other actions taken within the services.
- Log Data: Such as your IP address, browser type, and the date and time of your visit.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: To collect information about your use of the Services and your preferences.
1.3 Information from third parties:
We may receive information from third parties that helps us operate and improve our services including:
- Payment Processing Data: To facilitate transactions.
- Analytics: To help us understand how you use our services and how we can improve.
- Third-Party Integrations: Business owners may choose to integrate Limpio with various third-party platforms like Google My Business, Yelp, Facebook Business, and Apple Maps to enhance their operational efficiency. When integrating, we may access data like business reviews, customer interactions, and other publicly available or shared information on these platforms. The access and use of this data are governed by the permissions set through the third-party platforms and are used to provide a seamless experience within Limpio.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, Maintain, and Improve our Services:
- Process transactions, manage bookings, and deliver our services efficiently.
- Enhance the functionality and user-friendliness of our services.
- Develop new features and services to meet the evolving needs of our users.
- Process Transactions:
- Handle payments and provide accurate billing and invoicing.
- Communicate with you about your transactions, including confirmations, receipts, and any necessary follow-ups.
- Customer Support and Communication:
- Respond to your inquiries, comments, and suggestions.
- Provide you with customer support and resolve any issues you may encounter.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- For Legal and Safety Purposes:
- Enforce our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of Limpio, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions, abuse, and other illegal or prohibited activities.
- Business Operations:
- Perform data analysis, testing, and research to improve and expand our services.
- Monitor and analyze usage and activity trends to understand user behavior and preferences.
- Marketing and Promotion:
- Send you promotional communications about products, services, offers, programs, and promotions of Limpio.
- Provide personalized offers and promotions based on your usage patterns and preferences.
3. Sharing Your Information
We may share the information we collect with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers and Business Partners:
- We may share information with our service providers and business partners who perform services on our behalf, such as payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and to assist with marketing efforts.
- Legal, Protection, and Safety Purposes:
- We may share information to comply with laws, regulations, legal processes, or governmental requests.
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies, and to protect the rights, property, or safety of Limpio, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
- To detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions, abuse, and other illegal or prohibited activities.
- Third-party Integrations:
- If business owners choose to integrate Limpio with third-party platforms (e.g., Google My Business, Yelp, Facebook Business, Apple Maps), we may share information with these platforms to the extent necessary for the proper functioning of the integration.
- Business Transfers:
- We may share or transfer information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
- Aggregate or De-identified Data:
- We may share aggregate or de-identified information with third parties for research, analytics, and other purposes, provided such information does not identify a specific individual.
- With Your Consent:
- We may share information with your consent or at your direction, such as when you authorize a third-party application or website to access your Limpio account.
4. Your Choices and Rights
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. Here are some of the rights and choices available:
- Access, Review, and Update Your Information:
- You have the right to access, review, and update your personal information. You can do this at any time by logging into your Limpio account and visiting your account settings page.
- Delete Your Account:
- If you wish to delete your account, you can do so through your account settings page. Please note that deleting your account may result in the loss of all data associated with your account, and we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
- Communication Preferences:
- You can manage your email preferences and opt-out of promotional communications through your account settings or by following the instructions provided in such communications.
- Cookie Preferences:
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies through your browser settings. However, disabling cookies may affect the functionality of our services.
- Third-Party Integrations:
- If you have integrated third-party platforms with Limpio, you have the right to disconnect these integrations whenever you choose.
- Data Portability:
- You have the right to request a copy of your information to be provided in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to Object and Restrict Processing:
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information and have the right to restrict such processing under certain circumstances. However, please note that exercising these rights may affect the availability and functionality of our services. For example, restricting processing of essential information may prevent us from being able to provide the Limpio service.
- Withdraw Consent:
- Where you have provided your consent to the processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions.
We take the security of your personal information seriously and employ a variety of measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Here are some of the steps we take to secure your information:
- Data Encryption: We use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving sensitive user data.
- Secure Hosting and Networking: Our services are hosted in secure environments with controlled access, and we employ network protections against attacks and unauthorized access attempts.
- Regular Audits and Monitoring: We conduct regular security audits and monitoring to identify and fix any potential vulnerabilities.
- Access Controls: We implement access controls to ensure that only authorized personnel have access to your personal information.
- Training and Awareness: Our team is trained on data security practices to ensure they handle your information responsibly.
- Data Retention Policies: We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services, comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Despite our efforts, we cannot guarantee absolute security as no method of electronic storage or transmission is entirely secure. We encourage you to take steps to protect your personal information online and to use a secure network when accessing your Limpio account.
In the event of a security breach that may affect you, we will notify you as soon as possible and provide information on actions you can take to protect yourself.
6. International Data Transfers
Limpio operates globally, which means your personal information may be processed in countries other than your country of residence. These countries may have data protection laws that are different from those of your country. We take steps to ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection wherever it is processed. Here are the measures we take:
- Compliance with Legal Frameworks: We comply with applicable legal frameworks relating to data transfers, including the use of Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission.
- Data Hosting: We may use servers and engage providers located outside your country of residence, ensuring they adhere to strict data protection standards.
- Contractual Safeguards: When engaging with service providers and business partners, we employ contractual safeguards in line with applicable legal requirements to ensure the protection of your data.
- Data Protection Policies: We implement data protection policies and practices to ensure the consistent safeguarding of your information, regardless of where it is processed.
We encourage you to contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding the transfer of your personal information across borders.
7. Changes to this Policy
8. Contact Us
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address: Otto-Weidt-Platz 8 10557 Berlin Germany
We are committed to resolving any complaints you may have about our privacy practices and ensuring that your personal information is protected.